Our Privacy Philosphy
Information Collection Generally
In general, a user can visit this website without identifying who they are and without revealing any information about themselves. Information collected online is generally categorized in one of two ways: (i) anonymous or (ii) personally identifiable. Anonymous information is information that cannot be connected to the identity of a specific individual while personally identifiable information is information that can or does specifically identify a particular user. Examples of personally identifiable information are name, address or phone number. An example of anonymous information is the fact that, while this website record the number of visits to a particular page that occur in a given period of time, it does not necessarily provide us identifying information of each visitor. Many users of this website do not to provide any personally identifiable information and, therefore, those individuals are anonymous to us and any data collected about their use of this website is anonymous information.
RGBL collects personally identifiable information for three primary reasons: (i) to respond to your questions; (ii) to enter you in our contests; and (iii) to track and process your purchases from our website. The amount of personally identifiable information that you disclose is up to you. Be assured that the only way we know something about you personally is because you provide it to us. Your decision regarding how much personally identifiable information to provide will also be dictated by your particular use of our website. In particular, in order to submit a question to us or to enter a contest, you have to provide certain personally identifiable information (simply, without such information we will not be able to respond to your questions or enter you in our contest).
Automatic Anonymous Information
You should be aware that when you surf the Internet, your Internet browser (such as Opera, Safari, or Microsoft Internet Explorer) automatically transmits some information to us every time you access content on our site. The types of information transmitted includes the URL of the Web page you were just on (the “Refer”), the IP (or Internet Protocol) address of the computer you are using, or the browser version you are using to access our site.
This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on this website, pages viewed and similar usage information. We collect this information to measure the use of this website and improve its content. All of the information that is automatically submitted to us by your browser is considered anonymous information. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
Use of Information Collected
If you decide to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information to us, we will maintain such information for purposes of tracking and promoting sales and advising you of new products and events.
Reviewing, Revising or Deleting Information Collected
By providing personally identifiable information, you consent to our use of such information as set forth in this Policy unless you specifically opt out of any such use. However, for the reasons we have described above, if you choose not to provide personally identifiable information, you will not be able to utilize aspects of the site that require submission of personally identifiable information (such as asking questions, entering contests or purchasing product), though you can still use most of this website.
You may review and update personally identifiable information you have provided us or withdraw your consent to allow us to retain personally identifiable information. Upon your withdraw of consent, you will not be able to utilize aspects of the site that require submission of personally identifiable information.
If absolutely necessary, we reserve the right to contact you if compelled to do so as part of a legal proceeding or if there has been a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use. We are retaining this right because in limited cases we feel that we may need the right to contact you as a matter of law or regarding matters which will be important to you. These rights do not allow us to contact you to market a new or existing service if you have asked us not to do so.
We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the personally identifiable information provided by our users. We do not, however, guarantee that unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure will never occur.
Transfer of Customer Information
Customer lists and information are properly considered assets of a business. Accordingly, if we merge with another entity or if we sell our assets to another entity, our customer lists and information, including personally identifiable information you have provided us, would be included among the assets that would be transferred.
Terms and Conditions:
Please Read Carefully Before Using This website
This website and all material set forth in it (the “Contents”) are provided by RG Global Lifestyles (“RGGL”), owners of Aquair (“Aquair”) for informational purposes only and for no other purpose. By using this website, or using, copying or downloading material from it, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions explained in this Notice. If you do not agree to abide by and comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this Notice, do not use this website or download or copy materials from it.
Copyright and Trademark
This website, its design, arrangement, and its contents are RGGL’s exclusive property and are intended to be and are protected by international and United States copyright laws. The RGGL names mentioned or shown at this website are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of RGGL in the United States and other countries. RGGL’s trademarks or service marks may not be used in connection with any product or service other than RGGL’s own products or services, cannot be used without its express, prior, written permission, and cannot be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that refers to RGGL or Aquair in a negative way. RGGL acknowledges third party trademarks and registered trademarks may be referenced on its website and it acknowledged the rights of such third parties in connection with such trademarks or registered trademarks. Any misuse of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that RGGL will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution where and when appropriate.
Subject to this Notice’s terms and conditions, RGGL grants each viewer of its website (each a “Viewer”) a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, display and use its website and its Contents in a manner consistent with these Terms and Conditions and for no other purpose. RGGL authorizes each Viewer to view and download the Contents for his or her personal, informational, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. The Contents may not be modified or re-posted to other sites, whether in whole or in part. Each Viewer must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on all copies of the Contents and shall comply with all copyright laws worldwide in his or her use of this website and prevent unauthorized copying of the Contents. Except as specifically and expressly provided in this Notice, RGGL does not grant the Viewer any express or implied right in or under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
Submission of Comments
The Contents of this website, any and all testimonials included or referenced on this website, and any and all products purchased or sold through this website are sold or otherwise provided “As Is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and RGGL disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law.
The websites or the Contents, or both, may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors and RGGL does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Contents or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or information displayed or distributed through this website. Each Viewer acknowledges that any reliance on the Contents, or any portion of the contents, shall be at the Viewer’s own and sole risk. Please be advised that RGGL shall not be liable for and assumes no responsibility for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, a Viewer’s computer equipment or other property on account of his or her access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or that Viewer’s downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
RGGL does not and will not provide medical advice of any kind. All testimonials and other statements included on this website or the Contents and all RGGL responses to questions submitted constitute non-medical suggestions only and are not medical advice. The sole purpose of the website and the Contents is to provide the Viewer information to consumers on water related topics.
Each Viewer should always consult with their physician or other qualified health care provider before commencing a new treatment, health or personal care program. The Viewer should never disregard the advice of his or her personal physician or delay in seeking it because of something he or she has read on Aquair.com. This information is not intended to be medical advice and is not a substitute for personal consultation with a medical professional and may be incomplete or include errors and omissions. It certainly is not and cannot be tailored to the specific, unknown and vastly differing medical needs and concerns of each Viewer. If any irritation or other adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician or other qualified health care provider.
RGGL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPLICATIONS, INJURIES OR OTHER MEDICAL PROBLEMS ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE Viewer’s USE OF THIS INFORMATION.
This website may contain links to websites operated by entities other than RGGL. If the Viewer uses these links, they will leave this website. Conversely, websites operated by entities other than RGGL may contain links to this website. The linked and linking sites are not under the control of RGGL and RGGL is not responsible for the contents of any linked or linking site or any link contained in a linked or linking site or any changes or updates to such sites. RGGL provides and allows such links as a convenience only and the existence of any link does not mean that RGGL endorses, supports or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such sites. Each Viewer is solely responsible for the results and consequences of his or her use of such links.
Rules Regarding Third-Party Linking to This website (“Rules”)
1. No legal or natural person may link to this website without written consent of RGGL, execution of a copy of these Rules and registration with RGGL.
2. Third-party links to this website shall use only the terms “RGGL” or “Aquair” (the “Text Link”) to create such links. By displaying the Text Link, whether or a legal or natural person has executed a copy of these Rules, that person agrees to be bound by these Rules.
3. No legal or natural person shall use any RGGL logo, trade mark, service mark or other similar feature in the creation of any link to this website.
4. The Text Link may be used on a website only in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein and for other purpose and in no other manner. It must always be an active link to the home page of this website at http://www.Aquair.com or such other universal resource locator as RGGL may designate.
5. No legal or natural person shall create any direct link to any secondary or sub-page of this website. A link to this website shall not conceal or alter any portion of this website.
6. No legal or natural person shall use the Text Link on any Web page that makes inaccurate references to RGGL or its products and services. The Text Link must be displayed adjacent to any RGGL or Aquair reference or at the bottom of the same page. The linking we page’s title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as the Text Link. The Text Link may not be displayed in any manner that: (i) implies sponsorship, endorsement, or license by RGGL; or (ii) conceals, disguises or creates confusion about the identity of RGGL as the source of the linked website.
7. No legal or natural person shall present, portray or use information from any source other than RGBL in a manner which creates the appearance that RGGL is the source of such information.
8. No legal or natural person shall use this website to create a link directly to a third-party website without the written consent of RGGL and the owner of the third-party website.
9. No legal or natural person shall use the Text Link as a feature or design element of any other logo, trademark, service mark, or other similar feature.
10. No legal or natural person shall display the Text Link in a font size smaller than all surrounding text and shall not modify or distort the Text Link in any manner.
11. No legal or natural person shall use the Text Link on any website that refers to RGGL or its products or services in a negative manner, infringes any RGGL intellectual property or other rights, or violates any applicable law.
12. Any legal or natural person who creates Text Link to any RGGL website shall defend and indemnify RGGL against any claims, liability, damages, and costs suffered by RGGL as a result of that person’s violation of these Rules.
13. These Rules do not grant a license or any other right in any RGGL logo or trademark. RGGL reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to use the Text Link at any time, for any reason. RGGL reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these Rules, infringes any RGGL intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law without prior notice of such action.
14. RGGL DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE TEXT LINK, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT.
If a Viewer wishes to create a link to this website and agrees to be bound by these Rules, that Viewer can contact RGGL as described on the Contact Us area of this website.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall RGGL or any of its subsidiaries be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or other damages that are in any way related to the use or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this website or any linked or linking site, even if RGGL is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
International Users / Choice of Law / Jurisdiction
This website is administered by RGGL from its offices in Orange County, California. RGGL makes no representation that the Contents are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from jurisdictions where the Contents are illegal is expressly and strictly prohibited. No legal or natural person shall import, export or use the Contents in violation of any applicable laws. In accessing this website, the Viewer is solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. The laws of the State of California shall govern these terms and conditions, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. Through publication of this website, RGGL does not intend to submit to the jurisdiction of any court outside the State of California and venue for any dispute arising out of the contents or use of this website shall be in the State of California, in the United States District Court for the Central District of California or the Orange County Superior Court.